You can rapidly develop Windows GUI applications by employing the familiar PHP web paradigm.
You can use the same code for online and Windows applications with little or no modification.
Examples of compiled applications include ZZEE PHPExe itself and
ZZEE Text Utility, available
as both online and Windows application. There are other samples as well.
Version 2.6.0 adds compatibility with IE 9
(depends on which IE version is installed on your user's computer).
It now handles PHP file_exists() specially to make compilation of various
frameworks easier. Also you can get command line arguments as well as the
directory in which your user runs your compiled exe in PHP.
- Applications compiled with ZZEE PHPExe look and behave like standard Windows GUI applications
- You can distribute your compiled applications royalty free
- Users don't see the contents of your web files or your web file tree, they can not change your scripts
- Integrated PHP encoder - no need to use third-party products for protection of your code
- UI based compiler - easily create and maintain your projects
- You can name compiled exe files as you like and you can assign your own icons to them
- Runtime size can be as low as 2.1Mb (depends on number of PHP extensions that your application uses and your code size)
- Advanced alternative to HTML compilers and HTAs (HTML applications)
- Free trial: download and test the program right away
- Includes a compact webserver, a built-in webbrowser and embedded PHP
- Compiled applications don't conflict with any webservers
(neither Apache nor IIS), other PHP installations, proxies and firewalls
- Compiled applications don't occupy any TCP ports
- More than one copy of a compiled application can run at a time
- The program uses ISAPI (not slow CGI) interface for optimal performance
- ZZEE PHPExe v 2.5 ships with PHP v 5.2.5
- The program includes lots of PHP extensions
- You can use your own PHP extensions
- Built-in webbrowser is based on Internet Explorer and thus compatible with the most popular webbrowser
- Internal webbrowser runs with high permissions, providing the possibilities that are often disabled in regular webbrowsers for security reasons
- Many debugging options are available
Exe file settings
Window size settings